What It Is
You can help teen families at Florence Crittenton Services with our easy Do It Yourself fundraising! Every donation, big or small, helps support our teen moms and their children. There are lots of ways to get involved with your friends, family, and coworkers.
How It Works
It takes three easy steps!
1. Choose an area of need for which you would like to host a DIY Fundraiser.
• Holiday Giving*: Make the holidays brighter for a teen mom and her child. Request ornaments with a teen family’s wish list.
• School Supplies: Collect school supplies so our teen moms have the items they need to learn.
• Baby Bucks School Store: Keep our school store stocked with basic needs and children’s essentials.
• Diapers and wipes: Supply our classrooms and families with disposable diapers and wipes.
2. Choose the type of DIY fundraiser you would like to host at home, school, or work.
• Bridal shower, baby shower, birthday party, or other special occasion.
• Set up a holiday giving tree to benefit our Holiday Giving project.
• Set up a collection bin.
3. Use the DIY toolkit based on the items you are collecting and event you are hosting. Toolkits include item wish lists, sample social media posts and press releases, invitation and flyer templates, sample collection bin signs, and basic information about Florence Crittenton Services.
Birthday Party Toolkit
Baby Shower Toolkit
Donation Drive Toolkit
Holiday Giving Toolkit
School Supply Drive
Please contact Theresa Garcia, Special Events and Volunteer Coordinator, at 720.423.8910 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request ornaments and to learn more.