We welcome volunteers to our campus every day to support the services we provide to teen mothers and their children. Please come join us – individually or with a group from work.
COVID-19 On-Campus Volunteer Procedures
Sign up for a volunteer shift!
- at least 18 years old
- be able to regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Submit to a background check (Early Childhood Education Center volunteers only)
If you have special skills and/or are interested in opportunities not listed below, please reach out to Theresa Garcia, Volunteer and Special Events Manager, at email@example.com or 720.423.8910.
Early Childhood Education Center Volunteer
Volunteers assist ECE Center teachers and provide warm and responsive care to infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. If you love to hold babies, this volunteer opportunity is for you!
• Weekly volunteer availability preferred
• Shifts are Monday-Friday 8:30-11:30 a.m. (infant and toddler rooms) and 12:00-3:00 p.m. (infant rooms only)
• Requires volunteer orientation, background check, fingerprinting, and three free online trainings (approximately three hours)
Volunteers organize new and gently used donations of clothing and household items for distribution in our basic needs store. We receive a high volume of donations and can always use the help. This opportunity is great for corporate groups or anyone who loves to organize!
• Twice monthly volunteer availability preferred
• Flexible shifts Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
• Requires volunteer orientation
Volunteers assist with planning for or day of event activities for our two annual signature fundraising events: Miles For Moms Run/Walk and the Pathways to Empowerment Gala, and annual donation drives: School Supply Drive and Holiday Giving Project.
• Event day availability required
• Requires specific event orientation
Please include which event you are interested in helping with when you fill out a volunteer interest form. Learn more about our signature fundraising event.
Volunteers assist with office tasks, such as newsletters and mailings, tour packets, etc.
• On-call volunteer position typically 1-2 days in July and November
• FloCrit orientation/tour available on volunteer day
We can partner with you for a day of service or group project. Please contact Special Events and Volunteer Manager, Theresa Garcia at 720.423.8910 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your custom community service day.
FloKits are a special way for your group or company to volunteer with Florence Crittenton Services. Each FloKit was designed to support the unique moms and kids at FloCrit. Your team will receive all the materials to build the kits, complete with curated group and individual reflection activities to do as you build each kit. Learn more and sign up to receive FloKits.
Social Media Guidelines and Sample Press Release
Group Volunteer Day Social Media
Group Volunteer Day Press Release
Get started with three simple steps!
Step 1 : View volunteer opportunities below
Step 2: Submit a volunteer interest form below
Step 3: Sign up for volunteer orientation
Volunteer Orientation Dates
Volunteer Orientation is temporarily suspended due to COVID-19. Please contact email@example.com directly to learn about future volunteer orientation dates.