We welcome volunteers to our campus every day to support the services we provide to teen mothers and their children. Please come join us – individually or with a group from work.
Sign up for a volunteer shift!
- at least 18 years old
- be able to regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Submit to a background check (Early Childhood Education Center volunteers only)
Get started with three simple steps!
Step 1 : View volunteer opportunities below
Step 2: Submit a volunteer interest form below
Step 3: Sign up for volunteer orientation
Volunteer Orientation Dates
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, August 16, 2019 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, September 13, 2019 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, October 18, 2019 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, November 15, 2019 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, December 6, 2019 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, January 7, 2020 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, January 10, 2020 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, February 18, 202 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, February 21, 2020 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, March 13, 2020 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, April 7, 202 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, April 10, 2020 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, May 5, 202 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, May 8, 2020 9:00-10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, June 9, 2020 1:00-2:30 p.m.
Friday, June 12, 2020 9:00-10:30 p.m.
All volunteer orientations will include a tour, program orientation and ECE Center orientation. They will be approximately 1.5 hours long.
If you have special skills and/or are interested in opportunities not listed below, please reach out to Theresa Garcia, Volunteer and Special Events Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720.423.8910.
Early Childhood Education Center Volunteer
Volunteers assist ECE Center teachers and provide warm and responsive care to infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. If you love to hold babies, this volunteer opportunity is for you!
• Weekly volunteer availability preferred
• Shifts are Monday-Friday 8:30-11:30 a.m. (infant and toddler rooms) and 12:00-3:00 p.m. (infant rooms only)
• Requires volunteer orientation, background check, fingerprinting, and three free online trainings (approximately three hours)
Volunteers organize new and gently used donations of clothing and household items for distribution in our basic needs store. We receive a high volume of donations and can always use the help. This opportunity is great for corporate groups or anyone who loves to organize!
• Twice monthly volunteer availability preferred
• Flexible shifts Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
• Requires volunteer orientation
Volunteers assist with planning for or day of event activities for our two annual signature fundraising events: Miles For Moms Run/Walk and Cycles of Success Gala, and annual donation drives: School Supply Drive and Holiday Giving Project.
• Event day availability required
• Requires specific event orientation
Please include which event you are interested in helping with when you fill out a volunteer interest form. Learn more about our signature fundraising event.
Volunteers assist with office tasks, such as newsletters and mailings, tour packets, etc.
• On-call volunteer position typically 1-2 days in July and November
• FloCrit orientation/tour available on volunteer day
We can partner with you for a day of service or group project. Please contact Special Events and Volunteer Manager, Theresa Garcia at 720.423.8910 or email@example.com to set up your custom community service day.
Social Media Guidelines and Sample Press Release
Group Volunteer Day Social Media
Group Volunteer Day Press Release