We welcome volunteers to our campus every day to support the services we provide to teen mothers and their children. If you’d like to volunteer with us, please fill out a volunteer application.
Sign up for a volunteer shift!
- At least 18 years old
- Be able to regularly lift or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Submit to a background check (Early Childhood Education Center volunteers only)
- ECE Volunteers only: 3 online trainings
If you have special skills and/or are interested in opportunities not listed below, please reach out to Michelle Baldwin, Special Events and Volunteer Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Time Specific Opportunities
- July 26, 9 am: Help receive donated backpacks.
- August 11, 10 am & 1 pm (two shifts): Set up and staff our free community yard sale during registration. We are putting out a lot of old ECE furniture, so we will need a couple of folks who can do some heavy lifting.
- August 22, 1:30 pm: Back to School party and backpack distribution.
Volunteers organize new and gently used donations of clothing and household items for distribution in our basic needs store. We receive a high volume of donations and can always use the help. This opportunity is great for corporate groups or anyone who loves to organize!
• Flexible shifts Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
• Requires volunteer orientation
Volunteers assist with planning for or day of event activities for our two annual signature fundraising events: Miles For Moms Run/Walk and the Pathways to Empowerment Gala, as well as our annual donation drives: School Supply Drive and Holiday Giving Project.
• May require specific event orientation or training
Please include which event you are interested in helping with when you fill out a volunteer interest form. Learn more about our signature fundraising event.
Volunteers assist with office tasks, such as newsletters and mailings, tour packets, etc.
• On-call volunteer position typically 1-2 days in July and November
• FloCrit orientation/tour available on volunteer day
We can partner with you for a day of service or group project. Please contact Volunteer and Special Events Coordinator Michelle Baldwin at 720.423.8908 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your custom community service day.
Social Media Guidelines and Sample Press Release
Group Volunteer Day Social Media
Group Volunteer Day Press Release
Early Childhood Education Center Volunteer (Currently not accepting new volunteers)
Volunteers assist ECE Center teachers and provide warm and responsive care to infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. If you love to hold babies, this volunteer opportunity is for you!
• Weekly volunteer availability preferred
• Shifts are Monday-Friday 8:30-11:30 a.m. (infant and toddler rooms) and 12:00-3:00 p.m. (infant rooms only)
• Requires volunteer orientation, background check, fingerprinting, and three free online trainings (approximately three hours)