Florence Crittenton Services provides teen moms and their children with basic needs items required to raise healthy families. All new items are distributed in our Baby Bucks Store in partnership with Zonta Club of Denver II, where students earn credits to spend through good school attendance. Items also can be “purchased” using CPR2 tickets that are distributed to students who demonstrate our campus values: Community, Potential, Respect, and Responsibility – CPR2. All gently-used items are distributed at no cost in our A Precious Boutique in partnership with A Precious Child. We distribute gift cards throughout the year as an emergency resource, incentives for academic improvement, prizes for our Family Engagement Events, and gifts for the holidays.
We accept donations of new and gently used items from our Wish List on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. and by appointment at the Florence Crittenton Services offices located at 96 South Zuni St., Denver, CO 80223. Please contact C.C. Cram at 720.423.8910 for more information or to make an appointment.
Florence Crittenton Services Wish List
- Huggies and Pampers diapers – Sizes 4, 5, and 6
- Huggies and Pampers Pull Ups – Sizes 2T-3T/ 3T-4T/4T-5T
- Huggies and Pampers wipes
- Children’s hygiene products (baby soap, shampoo, lotion, bubble bath, etc.)
- Women’s hygiene products (shampoo, conditioner, makeup remover, etc.)
- Feeding supplies (bottles, dishes, sippy cups, utensils, etc.)
- Children’s clothing – Sizes Newborn to 5T
- Toys – Newborn to 5 years
- Umbrella strollers
- Car seats – infant, toddler, and preschooler
School Supplies to help teen moms start the new school year on a positive note by donating school supplies- the required learning tools necessary to succeed!
Holiday GIVING Project to learn how you can make a child’s wish come true this holiday season!
- Visa (prepaid gift card)
- Grocery stores (Albertson’s, Costco, King Soopers, Safeway, Walmart, Sam’s Club, etc.)
Restaurants (Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili’s, Chipotle, Noodles and Co., Starbucks, etc.)
- Beauty/Body product stores (Sephora, Mac Makeup, Bath and Body Works)
- Clothing stores (Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Kohl’s, Ross, Target, Victoria’s Secret, Walmart, etc.)
- Activity Passes (Movie Theaters, Elitch’s, Water World, Bowling, Museums, Zoo, etc.)
- Gas Cards
GENTLY USED Items:
- Children’s clothing – Newborn to 5T
- Women’s business casual clothing – all sizes
- Pack-N-Plays and portable cribs
- High Chairs